Michelle McCormick, Author
Twelve things you should know about me if we're going to be friends....
1. I was a contestant on Let's Make A Deal! I won an industrial stove and year's supply of Sprinkles cupcakes.
2. I dressed up my car for Halloween.
3. I routinely gaze through empty shelving
at the public library. (Only one patron has
4. I was in the same high school class as Hollywood director, Dan Mirvish. The year? Let's just say pre-cellphone!
5. I collect antique insect pins.
6. I once designed a line of faux fur
panties for my sorority's charity event.
No wait, that was Elle Woods! Never mind.
7. I've watched Legally Blonde 125 times.
8. I believe everyone should own a Maine Coon cat.
9. I share a September 5th birthday with Yuna Kim, THE WORLD'S GREATEST FIGURE SKATER EVER!!!
10. I think two hours spent in Target is time well spent.
11. My writing desk has a live pineapple plant on it which jabs me in the face every time I reach for the phone.
12. I own every cookbook Ina Garten has ever written.